Register
Sign in

27 Feb 2022, 15:04
Mentorship Program: Mentees  Sign up 
Anselme Lear wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 12:07 Hi ! :P
Name : Anslme Lear
Do you have a completed encyclopedia ? : I don't even know what is it..
Are you registred with Index ? : I don't even know what is it..
What needs do you specifically have ? : I don't speak English but just a little because I am French
Hi there! I'll take you under my wing :cute:
an Owl will arrive shortly!

Sana Juni Shop
|
Don't play games with a girl who can play them better
Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
CFC trading club

27 Feb 2022, 15:20
Penny Dandelion wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 13:10 Hi everybody ! I'm Penny :P

Name: Penny Dandelion
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? NO
Are you registered with Index? NO
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I'm very lost here I need help :lol:, I am french and I don't speak english very well :laugh:

Thanks <3
Hi there Penny! My name is Aly and I would love to be your mentor.

I completely understand what it feels like to be lost on site - it can be a bit overwhelming at first, and I'm happy to help! As for English, it is my first language, so I will also be happy to help with that. As someone who is learning multiple languages in real life, I completely get that joining a website in a new language can be difficult, but this will definitely help you practice your English!

I'll be sending you an owl in a few minutes loaded with information, so keep an eye on your owls (that's the letter icon in the top right of the screen - when you see it get a red wax seal on the front and start to shake around, you'll know you have a new letter)! Welcome to the site <3

I was tame, I was gentle -
ency ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‎‎ 'til the circus life made me mean ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‎‎ iNPC
who's afraid of little old me?

27 Feb 2022, 17:44
Name: Thomas Boulan
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I need to learnt how I can write RPG
Last edited by Thomas Boulan on 27 Feb 2022, 18:27, edited 1 time in total.

27 Feb 2022, 18:01
Linh An wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 13:23 Hi everyone !
Name | Linh An
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? | No
Are you registered encyclopedia? | No
What needs do you specially have? | I don't understand some things about trunks, and I don't speak English very well (I'm French). Do you have to write the trunks yourself? What if we wanted to be part of a race?
In short, I need help!
Thanks !

An Linh
Hi, Linh. My name is Ari, and I'd be more than happy to help you with understanding the site. I will be sending you an owl soon containing information to look over, so keep an eye on the envelope in the top right corner.

I look forward to helping you start your journey here!

- Ari Gwild

I'm still Ravenclaw's resident pretty boy Perfectionist | Sta: 9 - Eva: 8 - Str: 5 - Wis: 9 - Arc: 6 - Acc: 10

27 Feb 2022, 18:11
Name: Vienna Goodwin
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yes, but not completed when it comes to coding and extra things I wanna add :P
Are you registered with Index? Not yet, but I applied so hopefully soon
What needs do you specifically have? The main thing I wanna learn is the sports systems, if that makes sense. Like dueling, rolls and stats. Additionally I'm not the best at approaching people and socializing so I need a tad bit of help with that too. ^^

#24703f
viennagraysoncoding shop
|
"here comes trouble."
foulplay • sta 7 • ev 7 • str 4 • wis 5 • arc 5 • acc 7

27 Feb 2022, 18:16
Vienna Goodwin wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 18:11
Name: Vienna Goodwin
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yes, but not completed when it comes to coding and extra things I wanna add :P
Are you registered with Index? Not yet, but I applied so hopefully soon
What needs do you specifically have? The main thing I wanna learn is the sports systems, if that makes sense. Like dueling, rolls and stats. Additionally I'm not the best at approaching people and socializing so I need a tad bit of help with that too. ^^
Hi Vienna! I'd love to be your mentor. Expect an owl by the end of the day!

“If you ever need anything please don't
hesitate to ask someone else first.” - Kurt Cobain.

Sta: 7 | Eva: 11 | Str: 4 | Wis: 9 | Arc: 9 | Acc: 10

27 Feb 2022, 18:30
Thomas Boulan wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 17:44 Name: Thomas Boulan
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I need to learnt how I can write RPG
Hey Thomas, I'd love to be your mentor! I'll send you an owl by the end of the day ^^

=
#00308F
encycassie heather
=
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9

27 Feb 2022, 18:33
Thomas Boulan wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 18:26 And me ?
It looks like Lucia got you! Please understand that you were not looked over if that was your first initial thought. All Mentors have their own skillset that they help others in and will grab mentees that match the help they can give.

Looking forward to seeing you shine in your RP under Lucia's care.

Stamina: 11 || Evasion: 7 || Strength: 7 || Wisdom: 20 || ArcPower: 15 || Accuracy: 10

28 Feb 2022, 03:17
Name: Kim Sato
Are you registered with Index? No.
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I want to make sure I do everything regarding registration, ency, index etc.. before I lose the ability to do so. I just learned today that I only have 30 days since I was sorted into a House to fill out something about a Special Ability/Race thing? I want to apply for Parseltongue but my brain is exploding over trying to figure out how to do ency, index, registration etc... and my time is running out to apply for the Parseltongue ability since I got the owl for my House on Feb. 19th, so I assume that means 30 days from Feb. 19th?

If someone could help me out and make sure I can get things filled out so I can apply for Parseltongue asap that would be awesome!!! I'll be on pretty much almost all day tomorrow and I do have discord if you want to talk through there or we can do owls on the site. Whatever way you prefer or think is easier! Thanks ahead of time and I just found out about this place (the mentorship) today or else I would have posted here sooner. Ugh. I feel like I'm missing out on so many things lol

MISC LINKS
my codes - shop
⠀⠀⠀I FEEL LIKE I'M IN SLOW MODE
sta • 9 | eva • 12 | str • 2 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 10
MAIN STORY
kim - tone