OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:47
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:46
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!

Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!

And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XD
Yeah, FYI she feels deeply confused(jk she'll be fine)! And DATE?!? Her? Never...
Tsk..we should discuss that Felix date further :P You probably mention that in that field day rp we have right now :P
Ohh yesss(and I swear I'm working on replying)! She's like so I missed something if that's what was happening...also she may be developing feelings I mean what? She's getting sick, totally...
Color me curious :P I'll wait for it then. XD

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:49
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:47
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:46
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42

LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XD
Yeah, FYI she feels deeply confused(jk she'll be fine)! And DATE?!? Her? Never...
Tsk..we should discuss that Felix date further :P You probably mention that in that field day rp we have right now :P
Ohh yesss(and I swear I'm working on replying)! She's like so I missed something if that's what was happening...also she may be developing feelings I mean what? She's getting sick, totally...
Color me curious :P I'll wait for it then. XD
ZEPH!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:50
ZEPH!!!
this needs some getting used to Asha! I kept forgetting it's your inpc! Geez! But hello!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:50
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:50
ZEPH!!!
this needs some getting used to Asha! I kept forgetting it's your inpc! Geez! But hello!
Hru? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:51
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:50
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:50
ZEPH!!!
this needs some getting used to Asha! I kept forgetting it's your inpc! Geez! But hello!
Hru? :cute:
I'm fine, trying to reply to my old RPs so I can attend to the new ones tomorrow. >__<

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Mads! Just so you know....I am not in on whatever the girls are pulling ok?
You shan't come at me!

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:54 Mads! Just so you know....I am not in on whatever the girls are pulling ok?
You shan't come at me!
Yeah, you were the one with that idea yesterday btw

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:55
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:54 Mads! Just so you know....I am not in on whatever the girls are pulling ok?
You shan't come at me!
Yeah, you were the one with that idea yesterday btw
No- what? I thought you were on my side LilyFlower. No I just found out the plan

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:55
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:54 Mads! Just so you know....I am not in on whatever the girls are pulling ok?
You shan't come at me!
Yeah, you were the one with that idea yesterday btw
No- what? I thought you were on my side LilyFlower. No I just found out the plan
I am, but still......
Which? Mine and bri's?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Whatever is going on! Imma hold u both responsible cause u are a team idc! If one is wrong, both are WRONG!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles