Let's Chat!
Color me curiousRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:47Ohh yesss(and I swear I'm working on replying)! She's like so I missed something if that's what was happening...also she may be developing feelings I mean what? She's getting sick, totally...Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:46Tsk..we should discuss that Felix date furtherRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43Yeah, FYI she feels deeply confused(jk she'll be fine)! And DATE?!? Her? Never...Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XDRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!
Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!
And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*You probably mention that in that field day rp we have right now
![]()
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
ZEPH!!!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:49Color me curiousRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:47Ohh yesss(and I swear I'm working on replying)! She's like so I missed something if that's what was happening...also she may be developing feelings I mean what? She's getting sick, totally...Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:46Tsk..we should discuss that Felix date furtherRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43Yeah, FYI she feels deeply confused(jk she'll be fine)! And DATE?!? Her? Never...Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42
LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XDYou probably mention that in that field day rp we have right now
![]()
I'll wait for it then. XD
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
this needs some getting used to Asha! I kept forgetting it's your inpc! Geez! But hello!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Hru?Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:50this needs some getting used to Asha! I kept forgetting it's your inpc! Geez! But hello!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
I'm fine, trying to reply to my old RPs so I can attend to the new ones tomorrow. >__<Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:51Hru?Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:50this needs some getting used to Asha! I kept forgetting it's your inpc! Geez! But hello!![]()
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Mads! Just so you know....I am not in on whatever the girls are pulling ok?
You shan't come at me!
You shan't come at me!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Yeah, you were the one with that idea yesterday btwRyder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:54 Mads! Just so you know....I am not in on whatever the girls are pulling ok?
You shan't come at me!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
No- what? I thought you were on my side LilyFlower. No I just found out the planLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:55Yeah, you were the one with that idea yesterday btwRyder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:54 Mads! Just so you know....I am not in on whatever the girls are pulling ok?
You shan't come at me!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
I am, but still......Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:56No- what? I thought you were on my side LilyFlower. No I just found out the planLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:55Yeah, you were the one with that idea yesterday btwRyder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:54 Mads! Just so you know....I am not in on whatever the girls are pulling ok?
You shan't come at me!
Which? Mine and bri's?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Whatever is going on! Imma hold u both responsible cause u are a team idc! If one is wrong, both are WRONG!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles