Let's Chat!
IF YOU WANT US TOMelissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:10 WAIT WAIT WAIT....
SO YOU GUYS ARE SHIPPING ME AND CHAT NOIR???
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
YAYAYAYYAYABriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:10IF YOU WANT US TOMelissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:10 WAIT WAIT WAIT....
SO YOU GUYS ARE SHIPPING ME AND CHAT NOIR???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Her inpc?Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:09Idk!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:09SO what do we do now???Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:06Tell that to him, not to meBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:06HES DATING LEXLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:05
Ryder suggested Taiki... The one who was eating flowers.... And mushrooms today
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@Melissa Blake What in the world…..
Let's Chat!
Dont ask LaasLaasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:11Her inpc?Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:09Idk!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:09SO what do we do now???
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@Melissa Blake What in the world…..
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
She doesn't have one rn...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:11Her inpc?Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:09Idk!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:09SO what do we do now???
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@Melissa Blake What in the world…..
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Who’s chat noir?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:11Dont ask LaasLaasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:11Her inpc?Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:09Idk!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
@Melissa Blake What in the world…..
Let's Chat!
MIRACULOUSLaasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:12Who’s chat noir?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:11Dont ask LaasLaasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:11Her inpc?
@Melissa Blake What in the world…..
LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
SERIOUSLY! A FICTIONAL Hot DUDE????Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:10IF YOU WANT US TOMelissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:10 WAIT WAIT WAIT....
SO YOU GUYS ARE SHIPPING ME AND CHAT NOIR???
@Laasya Manjunath IDK Honestly!!
wait who's Inpc??
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
SO YOUR SHIPPING MELI WITH HIM?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:12MIRACULOUSLaasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:12Who’s chat noir?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:11Dont ask Laas
LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR
Let's Chat!
EXACTLYYLaasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:13SO YOUR SHIPPING MELI WITH HIM?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:12MIRACULOUSLaasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:12Who’s chat noir?
LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR![]()
but he's soo good lookinggg!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."