Let's Chat!
I'm a planner. My first character here on hio I didn't plan out and that was a disaster - deactivated her for Simon and I planned out his entire character story and it worked better for me
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
I'm actually curious to know who that was now?
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Alina Rosier
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
I do!
Let's Chat!
I plan (small things) as I go along. Had a whole different story for Emily until it all circled the drain... So I just go with the flow insteadSimon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:22 I'm a planner. My first character here on hio I didn't plan out and that was a disaster - deactivated her for Simon and I planned out his entire character story and it worked better for me
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
ESTHER
Let's Chat!
Jules!!!
dayum GT is on fire rn
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
HEHE GT IS AMAZING!! amazing vs every teams except rcb
Let's Chat!
The only thing I could say my friendJulia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:40HEHE GT IS AMAZING!! amazing vs every teams except rcb
Ee sala cup lollipop
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."