OOC Let's Chat!

I'm a planner. My first character here on hio I didn't plan out and that was a disaster - deactivated her for Simon and I planned out his entire character story and it worked better for me

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm actually curious to know who that was now?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:24 I'm actually curious to know who that was now?
Alina Rosier

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm lost-

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:49 Does anyone have a shop for profile pics?
I do!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:22 I'm a planner. My first character here on hio I didn't plan out and that was a disaster - deactivated her for Simon and I planned out his entire character story and it worked better for me
I plan (small things) as I go along. Had a whole different story for Emily until it all circled the drain... So I just go with the flow instead :wise:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:21 :bye:
ESTHER

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:36
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:21 :bye:
ESTHER
Jules!!!

dayum GT is on fire rn

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:37
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:36
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:21 :bye:
ESTHER
Jules!!!

dayum GT is on fire rn
HEHE GT IS AMAZING!! amazing vs every teams except rcb

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:40
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:37
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:36
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:21 :bye:
ESTHER
Jules!!!

dayum GT is on fire rn
HEHE GT IS AMAZING!! amazing vs every teams except rcb
The only thing I could say my friend
Ee sala cup lollipop

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."