Compliment the person above you! GAME

A really chill and nice person!! Also I love the colour scheme of your pfp :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
The inventor of GREAT words, and an extraordinarily supercalifragilisticexpialidocious copy and pasted this because I'm tired of recalling the spelling :decayed: friend!!!!!!!!!!!!! :alien: :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
little brownie!!!!!!!!!! you are just an amazing human! <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
But she isn't a human... :)

I love your new pfp!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Right... :)
You're the best rodent I've ever met!!!!! :decayed:
To LITTLE RED:
You're simply incredible!!!!!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really fun to talk to!!! :cheers: :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
YOu're one of the most unique personalities I've ever met!!!! :decayed: :rofl:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
youre very joyful and all your pfps in the past and now are cute

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're a really nice person!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you are very active and energetic

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency