Let's Chat!
The weekend is finally here!!!!!!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
I'm alright, pretty distracted, though! XD How are you?
Hiya Simon!
Hiya Simon!
Let's Chat!
Hi hi, Kaitlyn! Hope you’ve been well!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 May 2026, 01:51 I'm alright, pretty distracted, though! XD How are you?
Hiya Simon!![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
I've been well, still busy, unfortunately! How are you?Simon Kincaid wrote: 2 May 2026, 01:52Hi hi, Kaitlyn! Hope you’ve been well!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 May 2026, 01:51 I'm alright, pretty distracted, though! XD How are you?
Hiya Simon!![]()
Let's Chat!
Hi Simon!
Let's Chat!
I’m so glad it’s the weekend!
Though I have a final tomorrow. . .
also, thank you all for the support! The problem I thought would last weeks like last time has been partially solved.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi hi!
I’ve been hanging in there with work - might be job searching by the end of this month though. Other than that stress, I’ve been well
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
That’s nice. All the best!Simon Kincaid wrote: 2 May 2026, 01:57Hi hi!
I’ve been hanging in there with work - might be job searching by the end of this month though. Other than that stress, I’ve been well![]()