OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Graci! Hi Kaitlyn! Hru guys?

OOC Let's Chat!
The weekend is finally here!!!!!!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, pretty distracted, though! XD How are you?

Hiya Simon! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good! Woke up and I’m really excited

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 May 2026, 01:51 I'm alright, pretty distracted, though! XD How are you?

Hiya Simon! <3
Hi hi, Kaitlyn! Hope you’ve been well!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 2 May 2026, 01:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 May 2026, 01:51 I'm alright, pretty distracted, though! XD How are you?

Hiya Simon! <3
Hi hi, Kaitlyn! Hope you’ve been well!
I've been well, still busy, unfortunately! How are you?

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 2 May 2026, 01:46 The weekend is finally here!!!!!!
Hi Simon!

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m so glad it’s the weekend! :rofl: Though I have a final tomorrow. . . :cry2: also, thank you all for the support! The problem I thought would last weeks like last time has been partially solved.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 01:55
Simon Kincaid wrote: 2 May 2026, 01:46 The weekend is finally here!!!!!!
Hi Simon!
Hi hi!
I’ve been hanging in there with work - might be job searching by the end of this month though. Other than that stress, I’ve been well :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 2 May 2026, 01:57
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 01:55
Simon Kincaid wrote: 2 May 2026, 01:46 The weekend is finally here!!!!!!
Hi Simon!
Hi hi!
I’ve been hanging in there with work - might be job searching by the end of this month though. Other than that stress, I’ve been well :)
That’s nice. All the best! <3