Let's Chat!
'Year book nominations' I believe
|
|
Let's Chat!
I knowBree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:32Bro you got nominated for "Most likely to turn into Azkaban 2.0"Nick Jameson wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:27I also got nominated for thatTes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
Let's Chat!
I voted u for that one too lmaoNick Jameson wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:40I knowBree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:32Bro you got nominated for "Most likely to turn into Azkaban 2.0"Nick Jameson wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:27I also got nominated for thatTes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
I voted for me on all the ones where I was nominatedTes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:40I voted u for that one too lmaoNick Jameson wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:40I knowBree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:32Bro you got nominated for "Most likely to turn into Azkaban 2.0"Nick Jameson wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:27I also got nominated for thatTes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
Let's Chat!
EMMIE!!!!!!!Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:17AVAvery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:16 I wish I could come if my life wasn't so busy.Especially since it's the end of the school year for me which means studying for finals and dealing with the last bit of homework overload. . .
AV
AV
AV
AV
AV
AV
AV
!!!!!
MIKEY!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
HIII!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Deli's pet has been picked
she moves like the tide β soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
CONGRATS DELILAH!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Congrats!!!



α΄Κα΄ α΄α΄α΄
Κα΄α΄α΄α΄Κβκ±