Let's Chat!
OLivia Cuthburt! Tell her I sent you!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Done!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I wish I could come if my life wasn't so busy.
Especially since it's the end of the school year for me which means studying for finals and dealing with the last bit of homework overload. . .
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
No worries! I’ll probably have dozens of these!Avery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:16 I wish I could come if my life wasn't so busy.Especially since it's the end of the school year for me which means studying for finals and dealing with the last bit of homework overload. . .
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
AVAvery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:16 I wish I could come if my life wasn't so busy.Especially since it's the end of the school year for me which means studying for finals and dealing with the last bit of homework overload. . .
Let's Chat!
I also got nominated for thatTes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
Let's Chat!
I voted u iclNick Jameson wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:27I also got nominated for thatTes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
Bro you got nominated for "Most likely to turn into Azkaban 2.0"Nick Jameson wrote: 1 May 2026, 18:27I also got nominated for thatTes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |



ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ