OOC Let's Chat!

Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:50
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:49
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:48
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:46
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:45

MADELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I HAVENT SEEN YA IN A LONG,LONG TIME!! WSP?

I KNOW! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!! :sob:

I'M GOOD!!! HOW'VE YA BEEN???
Good too, got free time for A WEEK YAYAYAY , initiating mischief 2.0's second plan after the secret santa....
I signed up!
Yeah I saw THANKS SO MUCH! Care to spread it around HiO?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:50 OWLED 15 people
THIS IS PAINFUL
Oh wow….

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:50 OWLED 15 people
THIS IS PAINFUL
IK exactly what you mean!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:50 OWLED 15 people
THIS IS PAINFUL
Oh wow….
Make it 20

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:51
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:50
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:49
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:48
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:46

I HAVENT SEEN YA IN A LONG,LONG TIME!! WSP?

I KNOW! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!! :sob:

I'M GOOD!!! HOW'VE YA BEEN???
Good too, got free time for A WEEK YAYAYAY , initiating mischief 2.0's second plan after the secret santa....
I signed up!
Yeah I saw THANKS SO MUCH! Care to spread it around HiO?
Sure!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:50 OWLED 15 people
THIS IS PAINFUL
Oh wow….
Make it 20
gl girlie! the pain will be worth it tho......

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:49
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:48
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:46
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:45
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:43

BREEEEE
MADELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I HAVENT SEEN YA IN A LONG,LONG TIME!! WSP?

I KNOW! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!! :sob:

I'M GOOD!!! HOW'VE YA BEEN???
Good too, got free time for A WEEK YAYAYAY , initiating mischief 2.0's second plan after the secret santa....
Ooooo lucky you!!! I saw that! Looks interesting

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:52
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:49
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:48
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:46
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:45

MADELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I HAVENT SEEN YA IN A LONG,LONG TIME!! WSP?

I KNOW! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!! :sob:

I'M GOOD!!! HOW'VE YA BEEN???
Good too, got free time for A WEEK YAYAYAY , initiating mischief 2.0's second plan after the secret santa....
Ooooo lucky you!!! I saw that! Looks interesting
Hopefully, works out too.......

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
ANYONE ELSE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE WHO MIGHT WANT TO COME

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:58 ANYONE ELSE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE WHO MIGHT WANT TO COME
Ophelia Vanderbilt maybe

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6