OOC Let's Chat!

IVE SENT IT TO A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE LOOK OUT FOR THE OWL

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:41 GUYS CHECK THIS OUT X
Checked it! Zeph is done for

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:44
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:41 GUYS CHECK THIS OUT X
Checked it! Zeph is done for
hahahaha no thats a different thing tho

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:43
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:37
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL 💔🥀🙏🏼
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
TESSS!!!!
FLAMMEEEEEE!! HWRUU
GOOD! YOU? ALSO! Briar is having a party owl her to go she is looking for people!
:wow: I threw a party in my first year too!
BREEEEE
[/quote]

MADELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:45
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:43
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:37
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59

TESSS!!!!
FLAMMEEEEEE!! HWRUU
GOOD! YOU? ALSO! Briar is having a party owl her to go she is looking for people!
:wow: I threw a party in my first year too!
BREEEEE
MADELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[/quote]

I HAVENT SEEN YA IN A LONG,LONG TIME!! WSP?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:43
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:37
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL 💔🥀🙏🏼
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
TESSS!!!!
FLAMMEEEEEE!! HWRUU
GOOD! YOU? ALSO! Briar is having a party owl her to go she is looking for people!
GOOODDD TYY
FOR HER RETURN?? FUNN
[/quote]

Honestly don't know!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:46
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:45
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:43
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:37

GOOD! YOU? ALSO! Briar is having a party owl her to go she is looking for people!
:wow: I threw a party in my first year too!
BREEEEE
MADELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I HAVENT SEEN YA IN A LONG,LONG TIME!! WSP?

I KNOW! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!! :sob:

I'M GOOD!!! HOW'VE YA BEEN???

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:48
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:46
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:45
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:43
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:42

:wow: I threw a party in my first year too!
BREEEEE
MADELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I HAVENT SEEN YA IN A LONG,LONG TIME!! WSP?

I KNOW! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!! :sob:

I'M GOOD!!! HOW'VE YA BEEN???
Good too, got free time for A WEEK YAYAYAY , initiating mischief 2.0's second plan after the secret santa....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:49
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:48
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:46
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:45
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:43

BREEEEE
MADELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I HAVENT SEEN YA IN A LONG,LONG TIME!! WSP?

I KNOW! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!! :sob:

I'M GOOD!!! HOW'VE YA BEEN???
Good too, got free time for A WEEK YAYAYAY , initiating mischief 2.0's second plan after the secret santa....
I signed up!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
OWLED 15 people
THIS IS PAINFUL

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe