OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:12 GUYSSSSSS THE PLAN HAS BEEN INITIATED!!
Yay!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:14
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:12 GUYSSSSSS THE PLAN HAS BEEN INITIATED!!
Saw it!!! Will reply to it soon
LEMME OWL YOU!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:12 Guys, me, Ryder, Laverne, and Nick are holding a secret party…we need some party goers. There will be food and everything, we need a lot of people. Those interested, please owl one of us!
GUYS PLEASE RESPOND

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:12 Guys, me, Ryder, Laverne, and Nick are holding a secret party…we need some party goers. There will be food and everything, we need a lot of people. Those interested, please owl one of us!
GUYS PLEASE RESPOND
I guess.....lemme see my schedule..........*sarcastically sees her schedule* hm......lemme thinl............

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabella Dín wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:19 Hi everyone.
Hey! Can you come to the party?
Anyways, how are you?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:20
Isabella Dín wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:19 Hi everyone.
Hey! Can you come to the party?
Anyways, how are you?
Mads is ready!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:20
Isabella Dín wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:19 Hi everyone.
Hey! Can you come to the party?
Anyways, how are you?
JK BRI!! OFC I WILL COME!! Its disappointing u didnt understand me being sarcastic!!
OFC WE BE THERE!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:20
Isabella Dín wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:19 Hi everyone.
Hey! Can you come to the party?
Anyways, how are you?
JK BRI!! OFC I WILL COME!! Its disappointing u didnt understand me being sarcastic!!
OFC WE BE THERE!!
I UNDERSTOOD JUST COULDNT DOUBLE POST

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:23
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:20
Isabella Dín wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:19 Hi everyone.
Hey! Can you come to the party?
Anyways, how are you?
JK BRI!! OFC I WILL COME!! Its disappointing u didnt understand me being sarcastic!!
OFC WE BE THERE!!
I UNDERSTOOD JUST COULDNT DOUBLE POST
HAHAHAH OKIE DOKIE!!
Will be there Bri! For MY frnds....ALWAYS!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles