Let's Chat!
Yay!
Let's Chat!
LEMME OWL YOU!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
GUYS PLEASE RESPONDBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:12 Guys, me, Ryder, Laverne, and Nick are holding a secret party…we need some party goers. There will be food and everything, we need a lot of people. Those interested, please owl one of us!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I guess.....lemme see my schedule..........*sarcastically sees her schedule* hm......lemme thinl............Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:18GUYS PLEASE RESPONDBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:12 Guys, me, Ryder, Laverne, and Nick are holding a secret party…we need some party goers. There will be food and everything, we need a lot of people. Those interested, please owl one of us!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Hey! Can you come to the party?
Anyways, how are you?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Mads is ready!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
JK BRI!! OFC I WILL COME!! Its disappointing u didnt understand me being sarcastic!!
OFC WE BE THERE!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I UNDERSTOOD JUST COULDNT DOUBLE POSTMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:22JK BRI!! OFC I WILL COME!! Its disappointing u didnt understand me being sarcastic!!
OFC WE BE THERE!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
HAHAHAH OKIE DOKIE!!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:23I UNDERSTOOD JUST COULDNT DOUBLE POSTMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:22JK BRI!! OFC I WILL COME!! Its disappointing u didnt understand me being sarcastic!!
OFC WE BE THERE!!
Will be there Bri! For MY frnds....ALWAYS!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles