Let's Chat!
Hihi, hope everyone's been having a good day so far
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
Let's Chat!
So did you finish the LYDER RP
@Lily Clarke
@Lily Clarke
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 1 May 2026, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?
Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Koko! Just about to have dinner
Let's Chat!
Nice!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:28Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?
Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too
I want to join you three sometime, it would be really fun….
Especially with The Briar and Ryder feud
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Yeah it would be fun!! we would do that sometime!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31Nice!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:28Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?
Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too
I want to join you three sometime, it would be really fun….
Especially with The Briar and Ryder feud
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Where is it I want to read it!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:28Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?
Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Tell me when i can go back to throwing dungbombs on RyderLily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31Yeah it would be fun!! we would do that sometime!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31Nice!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:28Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?
Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too
I want to join you three sometime, it would be really fun….
Especially with The Briar and Ryder feud
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:32Tell me when i can go back to throwing dungbombs on RyderLily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31Yeah it would be fun!! we would do that sometime!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31Nice!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:28Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?
Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too
I want to join you three sometime, it would be really fun….
Especially with The Briar and Ryder feud![]()
whenever he's online...
@Flame Afterglow
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YAY!THANKS!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:35Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:32Tell me when i can go back to throwing dungbombs on RyderLily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31Yeah it would be fun!! we would do that sometime!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31Nice!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:28
Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?
Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too
I want to join you three sometime, it would be really fun….
Especially with The Briar and Ryder feud![]()
whenever he's online...
@Flame AfterglowHere you go!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.