Let's Chat!
Don't worry!Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 23:53 I feel that! Sorry I'm a little slow to respond! I was getting a snack and trying to get my assignment for my DC to load.![]()
Let's Chat!
javascript is the bane of my existence.. but it makes things work :|Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 23:40I am learning html coding (specifically java rn, but also other things eventually) though I much prefer BBCode. It's so much easier to handle.
.. I have one quest left to do in wizard city... NO I CANT ACCESS THOSE OTHER WORLDS YET BLUD
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Got my banner!!
Let's Chat!
WoW!
Let's Chat!
I love it!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!

And my 2nd one!!
Let's Chat!
Wow!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Yayyyyyyy!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH AV FOR WALKING ME THROUGH THE STEPS TO GET IT ON SITE!!!!
Let's Chat!
amazing! I have't done any in a while.
Let's Chat!
I opened a shop!!