Let's Chat!
lolJoseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:5667~Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:51I'm afraid you maybe would've been like 6 or 7 (idek how old you areJoseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:50 *hits Emi's head with squishy toy hammer*![]()
What's penchance?Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41Yeah...I honestly did know what I wanted so I thought of this.Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41 Penchance?
oooo Google aihaven't thought ta try that out, might experiment with it a bit when I have time
![]()
Ya should've brought me along to the promVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41I had a junior high prom.Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:02 My school doesn’t do any formal events for middle school. Only high school gets them.![]()
I just wanted to say that i spent 20 bucks on it at the time and thought it was the worst experience of my life lmao
did we gain from this the fact that I hate dances and only go if I don't feel embarrassed, uncomfortable or ashamed- which I do even if I went with friends, but at least we both looked like foolswe couldve been clowns tgt
![]()
![]()
I assume younger by at least 5 years
) by the time I went
(believe you me that was a failed but intentional 67 joke)![]()
Im always gonna be 6 or 7 at heart so might as well![]()
BESIDES then you'd have looked even more like a clown mwehehhe
I always look like a clown, lemme look normal
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Normal is overratedVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 23:10lolJoseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:5667~Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:51I'm afraid you maybe would've been like 6 or 7 (idek how old you areJoseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:50 *hits Emi's head with squishy toy hammer*![]()
What's penchance?Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41
Yeah...I honestly did know what I wanted so I thought of this.
Ya should've brought me along to the promVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 22:41
I had a junior high prom.
I just wanted to say that i spent 20 bucks on it at the time and thought it was the worst experience of my life lmao
did we gain from this the fact that I hate dances and only go if I don't feel embarrassed, uncomfortable or ashamed- which I do even if I went with friends, but at least we both looked like foolswe couldve been clowns tgt
![]()
![]()
I assume younger by at least 5 years
) by the time I went
(believe you me that was a failed but intentional 67 joke)![]()
Im always gonna be 6 or 7 at heart so might as well![]()
BESIDES then you'd have looked even more like a clown mwehehhe![]()
I always look like a clown, lemme look normal![]()
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
you'll be a happy dad lol
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
It's honestly not making much sense but I try.Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 23:10You do?thats still pretty impressive lol
I dunno, don't do any coding myself so I don't know how anyone makes sense of those strings of letters and numbers
Good luck with da banner Emi!!![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
A what?
Delusional maybe, dunno about happy
Delulu is the solulu after all
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
BBC code is much easier.
Let's Chat!
yep... Why are banners so hard to get into this site!
Let's Chat!
I feel that! Sorry I'm a little slow to respond! I was getting a snack and trying to get my assignment for my DC to load.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |

I assume younger by at least 5 years