OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:45 Morning Laasya! Night from me, I’m heading to bed!
Night!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Laasya! @Rosalyn Willows I should be heading to bed to but I'm not lol.

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:11
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:07
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:02
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:58
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:58

Ooh? Share?
Well I did all the homework to get to top 3 for the free pet and I did it!
:Dawesome!!!! What ya gonna name it?
....no idea
Ok What's the pet and ur characters vibe? I'm normally good at finding names :3
Uh I've been trying to create Delilah into a beachy/Hawaiian kinda vibe

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Coral? Maybe Pearl or maybe Kai? It means sea in Hawaiian

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 03:10
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:11
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:07
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 02:02
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:58

Well I did all the homework to get to top 3 for the free pet and I did it!
:Dawesome!!!! What ya gonna name it?
....no idea
Ok What's the pet and ur characters vibe? I'm normally good at finding names :3
Uh I've been trying to create Delilah into a beachy/Hawaiian kinda vibe
Ok got uu
girls
Maria
Selkie
Calypso
boys
Cyrus
Rio
Gale
I know it's not many but it's names

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I like Calypso....but at the same time I don't even know what pet to get her

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
I like calypso too its so pretty, I feel like it would fit for a cat or bunny?

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 03:31 I like Calypso....but at the same time I don't even know what pet to get her
If you’re going for beach vibes then maybe a cat? Or a goldfish?

OOC Let's Chat!
Night!

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
I think ill do the red classic tabby

Night Aster!

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore