Let's Chat!
I wish! I'm in class and my teacher would legit Flame me(ha, pun intended)!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29You should sleep then if you are that tired, I do that all the time.....Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 I'm sooooo sleeeppppppyyyyyyy......I really need to find a way to be less tired...
Yeah, @Flame Afterglow you can!!!
Let's Chat!
Guys! What pet should i get? Last time i got Bella, an Artic owl…
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
What type are you looking for?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:37 Guys! What pet should i get? Last time i got Bella, an Artic owl…
Let's Chat!
Anything. Crazy .Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:37What type are you looking for?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:37 Guys! What pet should i get? Last time i got Bella, an Artic owl…
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Yall why my tummy hurt I didn't do anything to hurt it
Let's Chat!
Are you sure?
Your poor stomach.
GO AND APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW.
Jk take rest
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Like fr all I did was wake up and then it hurt i probably need to eat smth
Let's Chat!
Scold it!Lotus Lively wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:43 Like fr all I did was wake up and then it hurt i probably need to eat smth
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I'm Also is class! CODING......Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:35I wish! I'm in class and my teacher would legit Flame me(ha, pun intended)!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29You should sleep then if you are that tired, I do that all the time.....Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 I'm sooooo sleeeppppppyyyyyyy......I really need to find a way to be less tired...
Yeah, @Flame Afterglow you can!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.