30 Nov 2023, 17:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
87
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
30 Nov 2023, 17:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
88
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
30 Nov 2023, 17:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
89
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
30 Nov 2023, 17:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
90
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
30 Nov 2023, 17:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
30 Nov 2023, 17:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
90
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
30 Nov 2023, 17:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
30 Nov 2023, 18:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
90
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
30 Nov 2023, 18:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
91!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”