Let's Chat!
thank you! our school is going to take us to Disney for a day in a bit over two weeks!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:29Ohhh, I'm sorry you didn't get to have it, but I'm glad you're doing good!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:27WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:25 CASSIEEEEEEE!!!!!! Hihihihihihihihihiii! Thank you so much for asking, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! It's got some cool layers, and when I tilt my head it goes from light blond to darker to light again, it's so cool!!! How are you doing today?
doing great! though I did not get to have my PE lesson due to the rainy weather. but it's overall great!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Oh my gosh, that's actually so so cool!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:31thank you! our school is going to take us to Disney for a day in a bit over two weeks!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:29Ohhh, I'm sorry you didn't get to have it, but I'm glad you're doing good!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:27WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:25 CASSIEEEEEEE!!!!!! Hihihihihihihihihiii! Thank you so much for asking, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! It's got some cool layers, and when I tilt my head it goes from light blond to darker to light again, it's so cool!!! How are you doing today?
doing great! though I did not get to have my PE lesson due to the rainy weather. but it's overall great!
Let's Chat!
@Rosalyn Willows yep! I can't wait!!!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
*Nod nod!*Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:53Nooo! That sounds awful! Good luck! I don’t miss Bio at all and am glad I will hopefully never take it as a class again.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:48 Yeah...why are quizzes soooo annoying??? Anyways, it's Biology, on Pathogens. I don't want to take this quiz, I hate science!![]()
I don't miss any maths or science
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
*sighs in trig*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
my mom just got me a cup of milktea as a reward for my wonderful performance in History!!!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
I auditioned for Disney bro but couldn't make it sadly, but makes sense cause the competitors against me were sooooo gooooddd
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Hi Madeline! I'm sorry to hear that... you're sure to make it in the future!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:46 I auditioned for Disney bro but couldn't make it sadly, but makes sense cause the competitors against me were sooooo gooooddd
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
*sighs with Colin* I wish you luck, I've done a bit of trig and it makes me want to claw my eyes out!
Cassie, that's great! Hope you enjoy the tea!
Madeline, I'm so sorry! I'm sure you're amazing too, and great opportunities are ahead!
Cassie, that's great! Hope you enjoy the tea!
Madeline, I'm so sorry! I'm sure you're amazing too, and great opportunities are ahead!