OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:53
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:48 Yeah...why are quizzes soooo annoying??? Anyways, it's Biology, on Pathogens. I don't want to take this quiz, I hate science!
Nooo! That sounds awful! Good luck! I don’t miss Bio at all and am glad I will hopefully never take it as a class again. :lol:
OOF.. ikr!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:53
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:48 Yeah...why are quizzes soooo annoying??? Anyways, it's Biology, on Pathogens. I don't want to take this quiz, I hate science!
Nooo! That sounds awful! Good luck! I don’t miss Bio at all and am glad I will hopefully never take it as a class again. :lol:
Yeah, that's about where I'm at! Luckily, I'm going to take my SOL(huge test that determines if I get the verified credit or not) soon, and I won't have to do this again!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:55
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:53
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:48 Yeah...why are quizzes soooo annoying??? Anyways, it's Biology, on Pathogens. I don't want to take this quiz, I hate science!
Nooo! That sounds awful! Good luck! I don’t miss Bio at all and am glad I will hopefully never take it as a class again. :lol:
Yeah, that's about where I'm at! Luckily, I'm going to take my SOL(huge test that determines if I get the verified credit or not) soon, and I won't have to do this again!
Super Super good luck!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:46
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57 Y'all, why can i go to other house's ooc room?
What?
I don't know, i can go into it but i can't send anything not planning to anyways
Mentor perk so we can find out what our mentees post and stalk them /j (in all fairness it is meant to make our job with RP threads linking easier)
ohhhhhh.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm BAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!! Not as bad as I thought, but still...now working on an order for my shop! It's discounted rn FYI...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
hi Rosie! how does your hair look rn?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
CASSIEEEEEEE!!!!!! Hihihihihihihihihiii! Thank you so much for asking, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! It's got some cool layers, and when I tilt my head it goes from light blond to darker to light again, it's so cool!!! How are you doing today?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:25 CASSIEEEEEEE!!!!!! Hihihihihihihihihiii! Thank you so much for asking, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! It's got some cool layers, and when I tilt my head it goes from light blond to darker to light again, it's so cool!!! How are you doing today?
WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
doing great! though I did not get to have my PE lesson due to the rainy weather. but it's overall great!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:27
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:25 CASSIEEEEEEE!!!!!! Hihihihihihihihihiii! Thank you so much for asking, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! It's got some cool layers, and when I tilt my head it goes from light blond to darker to light again, it's so cool!!! How are you doing today?
WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
doing great! though I did not get to have my PE lesson due to the rainy weather. but it's overall great!
Ohhh, I'm sorry you didn't get to have it, but I'm glad you're doing good!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Ik I shouldn't advertise but I have 15 sickles some knuts left so do visit Royale Whispers!

Royale Whispers

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯