Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

bad...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
it's not fun

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'll take your word for it...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Leo Noxley wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 15:31
Reducio
Yexian Wei wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 15:18
Leo Noxley wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:58
Yexian Wei wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:41
Leo Noxley wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:06

I'm doing okay just been sick for like a week so hopefully it'll be gone soon
oofff
hope u heal soonn!!
tyty it just takes a bit for me to fully recover
well I hope this time itll be faster!!


tyty I hope so too 🫶
<33

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
........

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
no winnin for ya

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:03
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:05 Wow... I don't think I've fainted before :shock2: what's it like?
It's definitely not fun, but its not THAT bad ig? I'm pretty used to it, I've fainted ALOT!
How long do the blackouts usually last? .0.

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 17:22
Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:03
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:05 Wow... I don't think I've fainted before :shock2: what's it like?
It's definitely not fun, but its not THAT bad ig? I'm pretty used to it, I've fainted ALOT!
How long do the blackouts usually last? .0.
Between 30 secs- 5 mins for me

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:shock2: when/how do u usaully faint?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 17:57 :shock2: when/how do u usaully faint?
Umm I have this thing where if I hit my bone really hard my vision will blur and I'll get dizzy and faint, so basically whenever I hit my bone. (Especially the elbow and knee bones)