Let's Chat!
*Screams* I hate bugs!
Let's Chat!
Thanks! This is the kinda stuff i think of at 12 amKennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:00Very large round of applause!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59 Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
ReducioStaring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Must be Astra the rock in disguiseHana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02*Screams* I hate bugs!
Let's Chat!
Hah.. I rethink the options I've taken in lifeBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02Thanks! This is the kinda stuff i think of at 12 amKennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:00Very large round of applause!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59 Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
ReducioStaring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
Let's Chat!
*sighs of relief*Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:03Must be Astra the rock in disguiseHana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02*Screams* I hate bugs!
Let's Chat!
That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleepBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02Thanks! This is the kinda stuff i think of at 12 amKennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:00Very large round of applause!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59 Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
ReducioStaring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
HEY XDLaasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:03Must be Astra the rock in disguiseHana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02*Screams* I hate bugs!
I know shes always fitted into some costume but still
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
I'M BORED!!!! ANYONE WANNA RP?
Let's Chat!
What I think of-Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:04That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleepBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02Thanks! This is the kinda stuff i think of at 12 amKennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:00Very large round of applause!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59 Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
ReducioStaring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
![]()
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |