OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:01
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57 Y'all, why can i go to other house's ooc room?
Maybe some bug :mod:
maybe a grasshopper :>
*Screams* I hate bugs!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59 Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
Reducio
Staring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
Very large round of applause!
Thanks! This is the kinda stuff i think of at 12 am

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:01
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57 Y'all, why can i go to other house's ooc room?
Maybe some bug :mod:
maybe a grasshopper :>
*Screams* I hate bugs!
Must be Astra the rock in disguise

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59 Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
Reducio
Staring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
Very large round of applause!
Thanks! This is the kinda stuff i think of at 12 am
Hah.. I rethink the options I've taken in life

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:03
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:01
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57 Y'all, why can i go to other house's ooc room?
Maybe some bug :mod:
maybe a grasshopper :>
*Screams* I hate bugs!
Must be Astra the rock in disguise
*sighs of relief*

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59 Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
Reducio
Staring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
Very large round of applause!
Thanks! This is the kinda stuff i think of at 12 am
That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleep :lol:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:03
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:01
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57 Y'all, why can i go to other house's ooc room?
Maybe some bug :mod:
maybe a grasshopper :>
*Screams* I hate bugs!
Must be Astra the rock in disguise
HEY XD
I know shes always fitted into some costume but still

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'M BORED!!!! ANYONE WANNA RP?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii Briar! And Windy! And everybody, heyyy!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:04
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59 Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
Reducio
Staring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
Very large round of applause!
Thanks! This is the kinda stuff i think of at 12 am
That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleep :lol:
What I think of-
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead :cute:
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY :cry2:
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe