OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:42
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:40
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:34
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:33

WDYM CLOSE ENOUGH
hmmmmmmmmmmm what I genuinely dunno
Hashline Darfith? Ayumi Faeri? Lynn Dawson?
Jade Taylor?

OH
May Snow?
Starts with an L ends with an E
THINK SIMS
huh, no? :shock:
umm mm
OHOHOH
LILY ISOBEL MCCOIRE
Starts with a LAURIE ENDS WITH A HOLMES
Huh...
oh wait that does ring a bell
hmmmmm I see a woman
it looks like.. Katy Perry ^^
The Katy Perry turned to Jenna Ortega a year back!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:39 Hanini Panini hii :grin:
Hey lAaSyA
JOSIE POSIE!! *tackles*

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guyss

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:47 Hey guyss
LAVVV HOW ARE YOU

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, everyone!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:49
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:47 Hey guyss
LAVVV HOW ARE YOU
Briar! I'm great wbu?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:49 Good morning, everyone!!!
Rosa! Hru?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
*bonks Hanini Panini with squishy blackpink hammer* :happy: got one from who knows where lol
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:40
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:39 Hanini Panini hii :grin:
Hey lAaSyA
Hello jOse, how are ya? :cute:
Not good :<
its been a really sucky day ._. Ya any better?
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:44
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:25
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:25
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:14 Hi guys
JOSEEE
Madddieee heyy
CHECK MISCHIEF 2.0 CHAT
wut happened
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:44
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:42
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:40
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:34

Starts with an L ends with an E
THINK SIMS
huh, no? :shock:
umm mm
OHOHOH
LILY ISOBEL MCCOIRE
Starts with a LAURIE ENDS WITH A HOLMES
Huh...
oh wait that does ring a bell
hmmmmm I see a woman
it looks like.. Katy Perry ^^
The Katy Perry turned to Jenna Ortega a year back!
Wait... what? :shock: KATY PERRY TRANSFORMED INTO SOMEONE ELSE?
Last edited by Joseph Sims on 29 Apr 2026, 11:51, edited 1 time in total.

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:49 Good morning, everyone!!!
ROSIE :wow:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:50
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:49 Good morning, everyone!!!
ROSIE :wow:
Who's talking bout Katy Perry?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯