OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:31
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:29
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:24
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:17

Not too good :<
Dead exhausted rn, drownin in a buncha projects ajjsjshshdhdhhdhdudur
Just finished a race :shock: :cheers:
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:16

Hey alien from Neptune….
Martian #2 here
Hiya do I know ya? ;)
Who bribed you in Girls vs Boys? Who created ABCD HARRY POTTER? Think about it :wink3:
Hmmmmmmm
OH OH I KNOW
you're Corvinus Schröder right? :grin:
Uhhhh…..close enough
WDYM CLOSE ENOUGH
hmmmmmmmmmmm what I genuinely dunno
Hashline Darfith? Ayumi Faeri? Lynn Dawson?
Jade Taylor?

OH
May Snow?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:31
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:29
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:24

Not too good :<
Dead exhausted rn, drownin in a buncha projects ajjsjshshdhdhhdhdudur
Just finished a race :shock: :cheers:



Hiya do I know ya? ;)
Who bribed you in Girls vs Boys? Who created ABCD HARRY POTTER? Think about it :wink3:
Hmmmmmmm
OH OH I KNOW
you're Corvinus Schröder right? :grin:
Uhhhh…..close enough
WDYM CLOSE ENOUGH
hmmmmmmmmmmm what I genuinely dunno
Hashline Darfith? Ayumi Faeri? Lynn Dawson?
Jade Taylor?

OH
May Snow?
Starts with an L ends with an E
THINK SIMS

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:34
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:31
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:29

Who bribed you in Girls vs Boys? Who created ABCD HARRY POTTER? Think about it :wink3:
Hmmmmmmm
OH OH I KNOW
you're Corvinus Schröder right? :grin:
Uhhhh…..close enough
WDYM CLOSE ENOUGH
hmmmmmmmmmmm what I genuinely dunno
Hashline Darfith? Ayumi Faeri? Lynn Dawson?
Jade Taylor?

OH
May Snow?
Starts with an L ends with an E
THINK SIMS
huh, no? :shock:
umm mm
OHOHOH
LILY ISOBEL MCCOIRE

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:21
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:02
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:00 :wow:
ZEPH!!!!
Heeeyyyyyy
How are ya?

@Joseph Sims Hey there!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hanini Panini hii :grin:
Hey lAaSyA

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:34
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:31
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:30

Hmmmmmmm
OH OH I KNOW
you're Corvinus Schröder right? :grin:
Uhhhh…..close enough
WDYM CLOSE ENOUGH
hmmmmmmmmmmm what I genuinely dunno
Hashline Darfith? Ayumi Faeri? Lynn Dawson?
Jade Taylor?

OH
May Snow?
Starts with an L ends with an E
THINK SIMS
huh, no? :shock:
umm mm
OHOHOH
LILY ISOBEL MCCOIRE
Starts with a LAURIE ENDS WITH A HOLMES

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:39 Hanini Panini hii :grin:
Hey lAaSyA
Hello jOse, how are ya? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:40
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:34
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:31
Uhhhh…..close enough
WDYM CLOSE ENOUGH
hmmmmmmmmmmm what I genuinely dunno
Hashline Darfith? Ayumi Faeri? Lynn Dawson?
Jade Taylor?

OH
May Snow?
Starts with an L ends with an E
THINK SIMS
huh, no? :shock:
umm mm
OHOHOH
LILY ISOBEL MCCOIRE
Starts with a LAURIE ENDS WITH A HOLMES
Huh...
oh wait that does ring a bell
hmmmmm I see a woman
it looks like.. Katy Perry ^^

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:25
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:25
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:14 Hi guys
JOSEEE
Madddieee heyy
CHECK MISCHIEF 2.0 CHAT

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles