Compliment the person above you! GAME

iconic name

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're rlly active in here!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You too! And you incredibly amazing! :P <3

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're an amazing friend and I love talking to you!! :decayed: <3

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you’re super sweet and always active! :biggrin: <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're ICONIC 8)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
YOU ARE EVEN MORE!!! :meninblack: and also I love the quote on your signature! So iconic lol

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're super duper fun!!!!!!! 8)

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have one the best of bests personalities here and your one my good friends!!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You too Brooke!!! You're really kind and helpful and sweet!!! :meninblack:

You are not you when you are sane.