Name a fictional character A-Z!
K - Kiva Meridan (Prison Healer)
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
L - Lily Aldrin (HIMYM 2005-2014)
All your blues like a mood ring changing colours
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Merida - Brave
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Name a fictional character A-Z!
O - Olaf (Frozen)
All your blues like a mood ring changing colours
Name a fictional character A-Z!
P - Piper Halliwell!! (Charmed)
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Q - Q (James Bond)
@Piper Hart No problem, I watched the whole serie, but I admit I don't remember the end.
@Piper Hart No problem, I watched the whole serie, but I admit I don't remember the end.
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti
Name a fictional character A-Z!
R - Riley (Inside Out)
My mum has been waiting to watch the last few with me but I never have time, so I haven't watched them yet
My mum has been waiting to watch the last few with me but I never have time, so I haven't watched them yet
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Theodore Nott (Harry Potter)
We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx