Compliment the person above you!
5/10 You're a .... heuu..... heuuuuuuuu. Cool ?
Last edited by Hashline Darfith on 31 Jul 2024, 12:59, edited 1 time in total.
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti
Compliment the person above you!
YOU TOO JOSE!!!!!!

I really love talking to you!!!!!!!
I really love talking to you!!!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
5/10Yes, yes it is... but you ate all my chocoaliens !
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti
Compliment the person above you!
Hey.. as the saying goes..
Chocolate is chocolate!!!
You're a really C
L person!!
Chocolate is chocolate!!!
You're a really C
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Of course, CHOCOLATE IS CHOCOLATE
You're the spentafricularest of all!!!!!!!!!1
You're the spentafricularest of all!!!!!!!!!1
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You’re a really enthusiastic person
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
Love your personality!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
I really like your new pfp!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"