OOC Let's Chat!

Keiju Kusamitsu wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 21:17 Ignore that-. They can, I just never knew that cause I don't do homework on my iNPC if not, not at all-
well I mean otherwise how else would they obtain spells?
There's two ways; doing homework for free spells, paying for spells with your stipend.

Your stipend on your inpc is just your pc's money, you don't have a stipend. That being said, that means homework is a good way of getting spells, but paying for spells is another option it just penalizes your pc account.

Then of course, there is a way you could earn spells another way, like during an errand- a spell was one of the rewards for NANO last year.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Yall I want to know who cursed me with living in my least preferred temperature the cold air has been on for almost two weeks now

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I'd hate that too.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 22:44 *peeks in*
Random but I just read your confession thread to Kaitlyn when looking through stuff and it was sosososo cute and well written :love2:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 22:55
Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 22:44 *peeks in*
Random but I just read your confession thread to Kaitlyn when looking through stuff and it was sosososo cute :love2:
:blush: Awww Thank youuu!!! <3 <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Is it weird I'm ready to draw characters from a show me and Ryu just got into to roleplay with them cause neither of us have money for the plushies?-

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 23:11 Is it weird I'm ready to draw characters from a show me and Ryu just got into to roleplay with them cause neither of us have money for the plushies?-
No lol cause me and a friend are sorta doing the same but with ocs

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 23:15
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 23:11 Is it weird I'm ready to draw characters from a show me and Ryu just got into to roleplay with them cause neither of us have money for the plushies?-
No lol cause me and a friend are sorta doing the same but with ocs
Chat died, oof-
Legit, we'd do it with FNAF characters, MD characters, and even some OCs when we had them. Lex is probably gonna do most of the drawings, if not, at least details. I'm not as good as them, sadly.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey hey hey!!! I’m sooo sleepy!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|