OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 20:43 Heyyy!!! It was good, one kid was NOT having it today, so we went for a walk and just sat there for a good half an hour!
Thats good to hear! <3

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Are iNCPs to do homework to or just our PC

PC: Angel O'Connor

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:57
Avery Gray wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:00
Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 17:46 Who is willing to help code a ball RP post with 3 images? I can pay!! <3

Edit: 4000 posts! <3
*raises hand* I can if you still need someone! <3
:wow:
I'll have it done soon! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 21:06
Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:57
Avery Gray wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:00
Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 17:46 Who is willing to help code a ball RP post with 3 images? I can pay!! <3

Edit: 4000 posts! <3
*raises hand* I can if you still need someone! <3
:wow:
I'll have it done soon! :wow:
:wow: :wow: :cute: THANK YOUUUU

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 20:58 Are iNCPs to do homework to or just our PC
Dang, just ignored? 💔
As far as I know, they don't, nor can.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Ignore that-. They can, I just never knew that cause I don't do homework on my iNPC if not, not at all-

`~Kusamitsu Keiju~'
PC: Taiki Ishii
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
guess who finally listened to Noah Kahan's album :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 21:37 guess who finally listened to Noah Kahan's album :]
You

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Lotus!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu