Let's Chat!
Thats good to hear!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 20:43 Heyyy!!! It was good, one kid was NOT having it today, so we went for a walk and just sat there for a good half an hour!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
I'll have it done soon!Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:57Avery Gray wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:00*raises hand* I can if you still need someone!Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 17:46 Who is willing to help code a ball RP post with 3 images? I can pay!!
Edit: 4000 posts!![]()
![]()
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 21:06I'll have it done soon!Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:57Avery Gray wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:00*raises hand* I can if you still need someone!Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 17:46 Who is willing to help code a ball RP post with 3 images? I can pay!!
Edit: 4000 posts!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Dang, just ignored?

As far as I know, they don't, nor can.
Let's Chat!
Ignore that-. They can, I just never knew that cause I don't do homework on my iNPC if not, not at all-
Let's Chat!
You
Let's Chat!
Hullo all
Let's Chat!
Hello Lotus!