OOC Let's Chat!

Tina Carille wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:59 No chuck them into a black hole inside a volcano
No chuck ‘em in both burn and make them face spaghettification

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 17:03
Tina Carille wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:59 No chuck them into a black hole inside a volcano
No chuck ‘em in both burn and make them face spaghettification
THANKS FOR GIVING ME IDEAS!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Yw

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Who is willing to help code a ball RP post with 3 images? I can pay!! <3

Edit: 4000 posts! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
@Laurie Holmes Hey Laurie, I read your messages earlier and I hope you're feeling better rn... If you want, my owls are free, and we can talk about it

@Emiline Hunter I'm willing to to the code, but please send a description through owl

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 18:26 @Laurie Holmes Hey Laurie, I read your messages earlier and I hope you're feeling better rn... If you want, my owls are free, and we can talk about it

@Emiline Hunter I'm willing to to the code, but please send a description through owl
She has deactivated now if you ever see this @Laurie Holmes I salute you and hope you have fun away from H.io and when you return to make chaos

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
TnT my head hurts

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 18:33 TnT my head hurts
Hope you feel better Lex

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Aw, look at you guys getting along! <3

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 17:46 Who is willing to help code a ball RP post with 3 images? I can pay!! <3

Edit: 4000 posts! <3
*raises hand* I can if you still need someone! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.