Let's Chat!
No chuck ‘em in both burn and make them face spaghettification
Let's Chat!
THANKS FOR GIVING ME IDEAS!Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 17:03No chuck ‘em in both burn and make them face spaghettification
Let's Chat!
Who is willing to help code a ball RP post with 3 images? I can pay!! 
Edit: 4000 posts!
Edit: 4000 posts!
Let's Chat!
@Laurie Holmes Hey Laurie, I read your messages earlier and I hope you're feeling better rn... If you want, my owls are free, and we can talk about it
@Emiline Hunter I'm willing to to the code, but please send a description through owl
@Emiline Hunter I'm willing to to the code, but please send a description through owl
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
She has deactivated now if you ever see this @Laurie Holmes I salute you and hope you have fun away from H.io and when you return to make chaosMelissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 18:26 @Laurie Holmes Hey Laurie, I read your messages earlier and I hope you're feeling better rn... If you want, my owls are free, and we can talk about it
@Emiline Hunter I'm willing to to the code, but please send a description through owl
Let's Chat!
TnT my head hurts
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Hope you feel better Lex
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Aw, look at you guys getting along!
Let's Chat!
*raises hand* I can if you still need someone!Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 17:46 Who is willing to help code a ball RP post with 3 images? I can pay!!
Edit: 4000 posts!![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |