Let's Chat!
Morning Rosalyn!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:58 Heading to church!!! Good morning to all, and hoping these tiny children(I watch the 2 year olds for volunteering) don’t go crazy today!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morning!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:58 Heading to church!!! Good morning to all, and hoping these tiny children(I watch the 2 year olds for volunteering) don’t go crazy today!
And good luck!
Let's Chat!
morning *sleepy waving*
Let's Chat!
Morning!! Hru today?
Let's Chat!
Morning Brook!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I’ve always wanted to work with 2s, but I’ve been to the Kindergarten classes to know that anything younger must be pure chaos. Good luck!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:58 Heading to church!!! Good morning to all, and hoping these tiny children(I watch the 2 year olds for volunteering) don’t go crazy today!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
May all that is good in the world be with you today, ha. Best of luck!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 14:21I’ve always wanted to work with 2s, but I’ve been to the Kindergarten classes to know that anything younger must be pure chaos. Good luck!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:58 Heading to church!!! Good morning to all, and hoping these tiny children(I watch the 2 year olds for volunteering) don’t go crazy today!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
hii laasya !! extremely tired today lol. how are you??
Let's Chat!
I’m good! Wbu?Brookline Quinn wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 14:25hii laasya !! extremely tired today lol. how are you??