OOC Let's Chat!

Heading to church!!! Good morning to all, and hoping these tiny children(I watch the 2 year olds for volunteering) don’t go crazy today!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:58 Heading to church!!! Good morning to all, and hoping these tiny children(I watch the 2 year olds for volunteering) don’t go crazy today!
Morning Rosalyn!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:58 Heading to church!!! Good morning to all, and hoping these tiny children(I watch the 2 year olds for volunteering) don’t go crazy today!
Morning!
And good luck! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
morning *sleepy waving*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 14:16
morning *sleepy waving*
Morning!! Hru today? <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 14:16
morning *sleepy waving*
Morning Brook!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:58 Heading to church!!! Good morning to all, and hoping these tiny children(I watch the 2 year olds for volunteering) don’t go crazy today!
I’ve always wanted to work with 2s, but I’ve been to the Kindergarten classes to know that anything younger must be pure chaos. Good luck!!!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 14:21
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:58 Heading to church!!! Good morning to all, and hoping these tiny children(I watch the 2 year olds for volunteering) don’t go crazy today!
I’ve always wanted to work with 2s, but I’ve been to the Kindergarten classes to know that anything younger must be pure chaos. Good luck!!!
May all that is good in the world be with you today, ha. Best of luck!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 14:18
Brookline Quinn wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 14:16
morning *sleepy waving*
Morning!! Hru today? <3
hii laasya !! extremely tired today lol. how are you?? <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 14:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 14:18
Brookline Quinn wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 14:16
morning *sleepy waving*
Morning!! Hru today? <3
hii laasya !! extremely tired today lol. how are you?? <3
I’m good! Wbu? :cute: