Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love your signature!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
i like your new pfp, its less whimsical/fantasy-like which can signify maturity in your character's development
Last edited by Ara Villa on 29 Jul 2024, 16:36, edited 1 time in total.

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love ur name

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really active on the site!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
that’s because I have no social life- your really nice and i love ur pfp!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Pretty name, also can't wait for the nemesis arc with Elena, I wanna read it

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Compliment the person above you! GAME

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like your name

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Hi !! I love your character's description !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really like your personality!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.