Let's Chat!
What MV?!?!?
Let's Chat!
MY MV Today, a little girl’s dreams came true!
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Wbu?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:27Hru?Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:26LAASYA!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:24Hey!![]()
![]()
![]()
Music video? Do I know someone famous, wishing the best for you!
Last edited by Denise Yarbrough on 24 Apr 2026, 15:33, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
I got a free coffee from Chick-Fil-A this morning and it tastes terrible!
At least it will get me to wake up and survive class though!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:32I'm good! Wbu?
Music video? Do I know someone famous, wishing the best for you!![]()
The official audio crossed over 1 m view, so now the mv is going to be released after 2 days
I CANT BELIEVE THIS AAAGH
Let's Chat!
1M sounds like a lot, omg, I would listen to it if I was able to but obviously, privacy!Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:33ReducioDenise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:32I'm good! Wbu?
Music video? Do I know someone famous, wishing the best for you!![]()
The official audio crossed over 1 m view, so now the mv is going to be released after 2 days
I CANT BELIEVE THIS AAAGH
Let's Chat!
Yeah I released the song 2 weeks back, it honestly feels so good to still be in school and release music!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:351M sounds like a lot, omg, I would listen to it if I was able to but obviously, privacy!Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:33ReducioDenise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:32I'm good! Wbu?
Music video? Do I know someone famous, wishing the best for you!![]()
The official audio crossed over 1 m view, so now the mv is going to be released after 2 days
I CANT BELIEVE THIS AAAGH![]()
Let's Chat!
Congrats!!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:33ReducioDenise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:32I'm good! Wbu?
Music video? Do I know someone famous, wishing the best for you!![]()
The official audio crossed over 1 m view, so now the mv is going to be released after 2 days
I CANT BELIEVE THIS AAAGH
One day I hope I’ll be able to listen to your music…..
Let's Chat!
I HOPE SO TOO!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:39Congrats!!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:33ReducioDenise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:32I'm good! Wbu?
Music video? Do I know someone famous, wishing the best for you!![]()
The official audio crossed over 1 m view, so now the mv is going to be released after 2 days
I CANT BELIEVE THIS AAAGH
One day I hope I’ll be able to listen to your music…..
Let's Chat!
By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June
, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.
I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.
I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.