OOC Let's Chat!

Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:27 GUYS I SAW THE END RESULT OF THE MV AND I LOOK ETHEREALLLLL
What MV?!?!?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:28
Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:27 GUYS I SAW THE END RESULT OF THE MV AND I LOOK ETHEREALLLLL
What MV?!?!?
MY MV Today, a little girl’s dreams came true!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:27
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:24
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:24
Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:21 Helloo!
I haven't seen you a while! Hru? :wave:
Hey! :wow:
LAASYA!!! :wow:
Hru? :cute:
I'm good! Wbu?
Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:27 GUYS I SAW THE END RESULT OF THE MV AND I LOOK ETHEREALLLLL
Music video? Do I know someone famous, wishing the best for you! :wow:
Last edited by Denise Yarbrough on 24 Apr 2026, 15:33, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
I got a free coffee from Chick-Fil-A this morning and it tastes terrible! :cry2: At least it will get me to wake up and survive class though! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:21
Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:20
Cassie Jiang wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:34 @Yexian Wei Hiiiii! haven't seen you for a while~ <3
hiiii!! hruu
:bye:
I'm good! Wbu?
Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:27 GUYS I SAW THE END RESULT OF THE MV AND I LOOK ETHEREALLLLL
Music video? Do I know someone famous, wishing the best for you! :wow:

The official audio crossed over 1 m view, so now the mv is going to be released after 2 days
I CANT BELIEVE THIS AAAGH

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:33
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:21
Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:20
Cassie Jiang wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:34 @Yexian Wei Hiiiii! haven't seen you for a while~ <3
hiiii!! hruu
:bye:
I'm good! Wbu?
Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:27 GUYS I SAW THE END RESULT OF THE MV AND I LOOK ETHEREALLLLL
Music video? Do I know someone famous, wishing the best for you! :wow:

The official audio crossed over 1 m view, so now the mv is going to be released after 2 days
I CANT BELIEVE THIS AAAGH
1M sounds like a lot, omg, I would listen to it if I was able to but obviously, privacy! :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:35
Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:33
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:21
Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:20

hiiii!! hruu
:bye:
I'm good! Wbu?
Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:27 GUYS I SAW THE END RESULT OF THE MV AND I LOOK ETHEREALLLLL
Music video? Do I know someone famous, wishing the best for you! :wow:

The official audio crossed over 1 m view, so now the mv is going to be released after 2 days
I CANT BELIEVE THIS AAAGH
1M sounds like a lot, omg, I would listen to it if I was able to but obviously, privacy! :wow:
Yeah I released the song 2 weeks back, it honestly feels so good to still be in school and release music!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:33
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:21
Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:20
Cassie Jiang wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:34 @Yexian Wei Hiiiii! haven't seen you for a while~ <3
hiiii!! hruu
:bye:
I'm good! Wbu?
Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:27 GUYS I SAW THE END RESULT OF THE MV AND I LOOK ETHEREALLLLL
Music video? Do I know someone famous, wishing the best for you! :wow:

The official audio crossed over 1 m view, so now the mv is going to be released after 2 days
I CANT BELIEVE THIS AAAGH
Congrats!!!!

One day I hope I’ll be able to listen to your music…..

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:39
Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:33
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:21
Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:20

hiiii!! hruu
:bye:
I'm good! Wbu?
Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:27 GUYS I SAW THE END RESULT OF THE MV AND I LOOK ETHEREALLLLL
Music video? Do I know someone famous, wishing the best for you! :wow:

The official audio crossed over 1 m view, so now the mv is going to be released after 2 days
I CANT BELIEVE THIS AAAGH
Congrats!!!!

One day I hope I’ll be able to listen to your music…..
I HOPE SO TOO!!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
By the way guys, for my shop over the summer @Natasha Blackwood, I have exams so can't open it for Order of Pheonix until mid-June :(, idk I'm allowed to ask here for people who want my services for free so I can have examples.

I need someone for regular banner, floating banner, RP post tempate (excluding banner), one post encyc code, and of course, full encycopedia glowup (will not get it back till late June though, I hate exams) for as an example. I'll give it for free but you have to agree that yours will be used as an example and if you are ok with me being slowwww.