22 Nov 2023, 20:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
38
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
22 Nov 2023, 20:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
39
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
22 Nov 2023, 21:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22 Nov 2023, 21:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
41
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
22 Nov 2023, 22:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
42
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
22 Nov 2023, 23:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22 Nov 2023, 23:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
45
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
22 Nov 2023, 23:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
46
☽ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurélie Nathalie Duval ☾