Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

22


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
21 (How long was I gone?! T_T)

“When I’m alone, I’m with the person that tried to kill me.”
-John Mulaney
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
22 🤷


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
21 you blink and suddenly everything is different in this game

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
22 ikr!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
23

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
23

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today