21 Nov 2023, 15:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
WE'RE OFF-
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
21 Nov 2023, 15:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6 ok now ima make brownie bye
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
21 Nov 2023, 15:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
MAYA you skipped from 4 to 6 last page- everyone from there go back and edit
Game on pause :,)
Game on pause :,)
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
21 Nov 2023, 15:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
oop
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
21 Nov 2023, 17:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
21 Nov 2023, 17:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
looking back its now -4 because Maya forgot to edit the last one (I think)
21 Nov 2023, 17:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
21 Nov 2023, 17:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3 I am fine with continuing here. I think we righted everything?
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
21 Nov 2023, 18:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff