open 🎀 Emiline Exhibits🎀 Loyalty Update

Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 12:35
Lianna Irinova wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 12:27 Simple or Floating or College banner~ college
Name~ Lianna Irinova
House~ (if wanted on banner) none
Stats~(if wanted) nope
Aesthetic~ a mix of old money and new money
Colours wanted~ silvers, greens and purples
Colours not wanted~ pinks, reds, warm colors
FC~ I forgot her name, but I'mma owl you the Pinterest
Can I use it as an example~ sure
order confirmed. which college style would you like? 1 (bold name in a contrasting colour) or two (normal college)
One! and the FC photos here!

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

open 🎀 Emiline Exhibits🎀 Loyalty Update
Penelope Kneen wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 12:03
Reducio
College banner~ style one
Name~ Penelope Kneen ..for iNPC.. Cháng xuě qíng
House~ (if wanted on banner)..na
Stats~(if wanted)..na
Aesthetic~ cute ,pink Aesthetic, bright romantic tones, soft girl aesthetics
Colours wanted~ cute pinks
Colours not wanted~ dark pinks
FC~ Zhao lusi
Can I use it as an example~ yupp
Your exhibit is complete. If you would like any changes, please let me know via owl <3

Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

 [img]/images/upload/abxd0edowlqi.webp[/img]

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP