Emiline Exhibits
Progress: All orders completed!
Paid x2: @Simon Kincaid
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 1 Sep 2026, 12:57, edited 1 time in total.
Emiline Exhibits
Ready to accept orders!
Emiline Exhibits
College banner~ style 1
Name~Penelope Kneen
Aesthetic~dark vampire/romance
Colours wanted~dark reds and black
Colours not wanted~neon
FC~ in my ency
Can I use it as an example~ yess
Name~Penelope Kneen
Aesthetic~dark vampire/romance
Colours wanted~dark reds and black
Colours not wanted~neon
FC~ in my ency
Can I use it as an example~ yess
Reducio
hii in your examples of style 1..the faces were cut..could you see that it does not happen for me please..
Emiline Exhibits
Order Accepted! I will do my best for the pictures to not cut the facePenelope Kneen wrote: 1 Sep 2026, 13:28 College banner~ style 1
Name~Penelope Kneen
Aesthetic~dark vampire/romance
Colours wanted~dark reds and black
Colours not wanted~neon
FC~ in my ency
Can I use it as an example~ yess
Reduciohii in your examples of style 1..the faces were cut..could you see that it does not happen for me please..
Emiline Exhibits
@Penelope Kneen your exhibit is ready for viewing, please let me know if you want any changes!

Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/o7xc4c6xraq6.webp[/img]
Emiline Exhibits
Ready and accepting orders!
Emiline Exhibits
College banner~ style one
Name~ Penelope Kneen ..for iNPC.. Cháng xuě qíng
House~ (if wanted on banner)..na
Stats~(if wanted)..na
Aesthetic~ cute ,pink Aesthetic, bright romantic tones, soft girl aesthetics
Colours wanted~ cute pinks
Colours not wanted~ dark pinks
FC~ Zhao lusi
Can I use it as an example~ yupp
Name~ Penelope Kneen ..for iNPC.. Cháng xuě qíng
House~ (if wanted on banner)..na
Stats~(if wanted)..na
Aesthetic~ cute ,pink Aesthetic, bright romantic tones, soft girl aesthetics
Colours wanted~ cute pinks
Colours not wanted~ dark pinks
FC~ Zhao lusi
Can I use it as an example~ yupp
Last edited by Penelope Kneen on 21 Sep 2026, 12:26, edited 1 time in total.
Emiline Exhibits
order accepted!Penelope Kneen wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 12:03 College banner~ style one
Name~ Penelope Kneen ..for iNPC.. Cháng xuě qíng
House~ (if wanted on banner)..na
Stats~(if wanted)..na
Aesthetic~ soft girl..
Colours wanted~ cute pinks
Colours not wanted~ dark pinks
FC~ Zhao lusi
Can I use it as an example~ yupp
Emiline Exhibits
Simple or Floating or College banner~ college
Name~ Lianna Irinova
House~ (if wanted on banner) none
Stats~(if wanted) nope
Aesthetic~ a mix of old money and new money
Colours wanted~ silvers, greens and purples
Colours not wanted~ pinks, reds, warm colors
FC~ I forgot her name, but I'mma owl you the Pinterest
Can I use it as an example~ sure
Name~ Lianna Irinova
House~ (if wanted on banner) none
Stats~(if wanted) nope
Aesthetic~ a mix of old money and new money
Colours wanted~ silvers, greens and purples
Colours not wanted~ pinks, reds, warm colors
FC~ I forgot her name, but I'mma owl you the Pinterest
Can I use it as an example~ sure
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Emiline Exhibits
order confirmed. which college style would you like? 1 (bold name in a contrasting colour) or two (normal college)Lianna Irinova wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 12:27 Simple or Floating or College banner~ college
Name~ Lianna Irinova
House~ (if wanted on banner) none
Stats~(if wanted) nope
Aesthetic~ a mix of old money and new money
Colours wanted~ silvers, greens and purples
Colours not wanted~ pinks, reds, warm colors
FC~ I forgot her name, but I'mma owl you the Pinterest
Can I use it as an example~ sure