How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 happy birthday!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 this is my second time seeing you I think, also happy cake day!![]()
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hi ada
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 hi Brookline!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 hello miss vanderbilt! i’ve seen you around quite a bit
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 i see you pretty frequently and I remember you from a long time ago lol
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |