OOC Let's Chat!

Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:37
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:35
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:32
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:31
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:08
Reducio



You feel broke with 92? Have a look

Image posted by the member
How do you only have 1g what happened

And yeah I set a reminder to collect my money too, it's helpful
Don’t….ask. Don’t ask.
I'm asking....
499G as a first year is crazy. I know you're old so you have a second account with 20S a day maybe but howwwww....
Once you graduate you stop making money on that account. I have the normal money on Silas’s account + money for headliner and I used to have money for being a prefect, now I get money on Taros’s account for staff. I collect it almost every day and I don’t spend it on anything ever 😭 I keep telling myself I’m saving for something but really I’m just saving because I like watching the numbers go up… maybe one day I’ll spend it but then the numbers go down and that’s sad </3

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:57
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:52 Ahhhh, I have returned! Just took a Spanish test and did a Spanish project, feeling quite accomplished!
Oo, good luck on your test, hope you'd score well! :)

I took French during middle and high school and I still struggle lol so honestly, that's impressive to me. :sob:
Thank you so much!!! I hope so too! My boyfriend and best friend both do French, but our school no longer has a teacher for it(she moved) so...yeah!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:38
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:38 (that 499 is just total wealth so the amount of items he has equals 499)
I know but that's still impressive :sob:
Tbf a fair portion of it is from having a Silver Arrow, which I earned on my previous student. I do have 297 spendable galleons on this account though 🙈

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
*sigghhhh...*

This essay is gonna suck when I hand it in

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
No, I'm sure it'll be amazing!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:17
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:15
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:11
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:09

I meant total wealth. Yours is 32G.

But still what am i going to do with 1 g???
So true though. Why is everything so expensiveeeeeee.

The crazy part is, in the French site, it is 1S a day. :skull:
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:12 I've been saving up for awhile. :lol:

132 Galleons 16 Sickles 24 Knuts
Girl, how?
Honestly? No clue. :lol: After I got my Silver Arrow, I've kinda just. . . saved. lol I'm a natural saver, so I rarely buy things on here except for gifts or shop stuff.
Silver Arrow or Firebolt is my dream lol. Which one is better though?
Aluna Vern wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:16
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:14
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13 40 galleons... spent all mine on a broom
You and @Avery Gray should tell me your secrets.

I collect my stipend everyday religiously but I don't have a shop (will have one soon though because for a club once I finish coding it). And I'm struggling to afford things like a underground map of Hogwarts that I need.
I have a shop but nobody visits so i'm broke :p
I feel you. I can buy something but that'll be in a year once I get access to all forums and all. Most people are broke first years.
Personally I love my Silver Arrow since it gives a boost to all my stats. Firebolt has cool extra add-ons, but you only get +4 to one of your stats that you declare. That's why I got the Silver Arrow instead. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:58
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:37
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:35
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:32
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:31

How do you only have 1g what happened

And yeah I set a reminder to collect my money too, it's helpful
Don’t….ask. Don’t ask.
I'm asking....
499G as a first year is crazy. I know you're old so you have a second account with 20S a day maybe but howwwww....
Once you graduate you stop making money on that account. I have the normal money on Silas’s account + money for headliner and I used to have money for being a prefect, now I get money on Taros’s account for staff. I collect it almost every day and I don’t spend it on anything ever 😭 I keep telling myself I’m saving for something but really I’m just saving because I like watching the numbers go up… maybe one day I’ll spend it but then the numbers go down and that’s sad </3


Oh, really. What if someone graduates though and doesn't want to make a second student, assuming they will make money from jobs or jobs that aren't paid? I think I should get a staff position lol, how much do headliners/prefects/professor staff get paid?
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 17:01
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:38
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:38 (that 499 is just total wealth so the amount of items he has equals 499)
I know but that's still impressive :sob:
Tbf a fair portion of it is from having a Silver Arrow, which I earned on my previous student. I do have 297 spendable galleons on this account though 🙈
I wish, that's my dreammmmm....

Reducio
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 17:24
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:17
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:15
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:11
Reducio



But still what am i going to do with 1 g???
So true though. Why is everything so expensiveeeeeee.

The crazy part is, in the French site, it is 1S a day. :skull:
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:12 I've been saving up for awhile. :lol:

132 Galleons 16 Sickles 24 Knuts
Girl, how?
Honestly? No clue. :lol: After I got my Silver Arrow, I've kinda just. . . saved. lol I'm a natural saver, so I rarely buy things on here except for gifts or shop stuff.
Silver Arrow or Firebolt is my dream lol. Which one is better though?
Aluna Vern wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:16
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:14
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13 40 galleons... spent all mine on a broom
You and @Avery Gray should tell me your secrets.

I collect my stipend everyday religiously but I don't have a shop (will have one soon though because for a club once I finish coding it). And I'm struggling to afford things like a underground map of Hogwarts that I need.
I have a shop but nobody visits so i'm broke :p
I feel you. I can buy something but that'll be in a year once I get access to all forums and all. Most people are broke first years.
Personally I love my Silver Arrow since it gives a boost to all my stats. Firebolt has cool extra add-ons, but you only get +4 to one of your stats that you declare. That's why I got the Silver Arrow instead. :)


Oo, thanks for the input. :) I'm hoping to save up for a Silver Arrow too once I get access to all the forums by buying things. :)

Also, got to get access to the basement of Hogwarts, have to see what Colin is up to... :eyes:
Last edited by Denise Yarbrough on 22 Apr 2026, 17:34, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 17:04 No, I'm sure it'll be amazing!!!
I said that last time and then I got the lowest mark I'd ever gotten on an essay :sad:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 17:24
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:17
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:15
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:11
Reducio



But still what am i going to do with 1 g???
So true though. Why is everything so expensiveeeeeee.

The crazy part is, in the French site, it is 1S a day. :skull:
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:12 I've been saving up for awhile. :lol:

132 Galleons 16 Sickles 24 Knuts
Girl, how?
Honestly? No clue. :lol: After I got my Silver Arrow, I've kinda just. . . saved. lol I'm a natural saver, so I rarely buy things on here except for gifts or shop stuff.
Silver Arrow or Firebolt is my dream lol. Which one is better though?
Aluna Vern wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:16
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:14
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13 40 galleons... spent all mine on a broom
You and @Avery Gray should tell me your secrets.

I collect my stipend everyday religiously but I don't have a shop (will have one soon though because for a club once I finish coding it). And I'm struggling to afford things like a underground map of Hogwarts that I need.
I have a shop but nobody visits so i'm broke :p
I feel you. I can buy something but that'll be in a year once I get access to all forums and all. Most people are broke first years.
Personally I love my Silver Arrow since it gives a boost to all my stats. Firebolt has cool extra add-ons, but you only get +4 to one of your stats that you declare. That's why I got the Silver Arrow instead. :)
Yeah Silver Arrow is more well-rounded. It also depends on what sport - broom racing vs quidditch focuses on different things and some quidditch positions are more specialised regarding the most important stats. Firebolt does have extra abilities too

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 17:33
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 17:04 No, I'm sure it'll be amazing!!!
I said that last time and then I got the lowest mark I'd ever gotten on an essay :sad:
We all have tough times, and sometimes that just happens and it's ok. Gl on your essay! :) :heart: