Let's Chat!
Don’t….ask. Don’t ask.Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:31How do you only have 1g what happenedLaurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:08ReducioDenise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:06No, the underground one. It's 22G... Wrong map lol.Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:05What??? Isn’t the map 10 g or something????Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:04
I'm saving up for a Marauder's Map... it's taking so long... I'm so close to 100G though but that took me 4 months of being on this site and collecting stipends every day lol. And I'm still broke because I want to access every single forum (Invisibility cloak is next and that's 75G :sob).
Edit: underground of Hogwarts map, sorry for the error guys!
You feel broke with 92? Have a look
![]()
And yeah I set a reminder to collect my money too, it's helpful
Let's Chat!
I'm asking....Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:32Don’t….ask. Don’t ask.Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:31How do you only have 1g what happenedLaurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:08Reducio
You feel broke with 92? Have a look
![]()
And yeah I set a reminder to collect my money too, it's helpful
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
499G as a first year is crazy. I know you're old so you have a second account with 20S a day maybe but howwwww....Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:35I'm asking....Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:32Don’t….ask. Don’t ask.Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:31How do you only have 1g what happened
And yeah I set a reminder to collect my money too, it's helpful
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:35Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:32Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:31How do you only have 1g what happened
And yeah I set a reminder to collect my money too, it's helpful
Don’t….ask. Don’t ask.
[/quote]
I'm asking....
[/quote]
So, i brought the Marauders Map. But then it didn’t work, so i sold it and brought it again, and now it’s functional. But by doing that i spent all of my money. I then had to buy Reducio for an important reason, because my homework hadn’t gotten checked yet, and i needed it. So, now, 1g.
Let's Chat!
I know but that's still impressiveEllie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:38 (that 499 is just total wealth so the amount of items he has equals 499)
Let's Chat!
I haven't finished it i have finals coming up like next week soon so ive been a lil busyLaurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:24How’d the mask go?!Lotus Lively wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:23Lol sameDenise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:21 Ahh, time to collect my stipend in 7 minutes.
Time to see my wallet only go up a little.
I'm not joking, I literally have a timer on my phone for it lol.
Let's Chat!
Oo, good luck on your test, hope you'd score well!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:52 Ahhhh, I have returned! Just took a Spanish test and did a Spanish project, feeling quite accomplished!
I took French during middle and high school and I still struggle lol so honestly, that's impressive to me.
