What does it mean to you?

Nun

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

What does it mean to you?
Evil Nun the game...

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Scaryyyyy

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

What does it mean to you?
Dogs... sorry I'm scared of them for some valid reason, though they ARE CUTE!!! <3

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Cutttteeeee

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

What does it mean to you?
Infants!!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Baby!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Smol!!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Tiny!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Ants!!

You are not you when you are sane.